10 June 2011

Review and feedback needed on: Networked learning a biomass heat transfer system

I've finished a first draft paper, of a research project that I hope to build into my networked and open PhD. From 9 - 17 June 2011 I am seeking comments and feedback on this draft, which I'll document in the discussion page, and incorporate into a second draft by mid July 2011. I'm following a similar process with the other publications I'm drafting on Wikiversity, many thanks to everyone who has offered review and feedback on those.

Networked learning a biomass heat transfer system

From 2008 to 2010 I casually studied Jean Pain composting, or the heating of water using compost. This paper reviews my attempts to use networked learning methods to study Jean Pain Composting, including research and practical study involving an actual replica build. The objective of this research is to present an example of networked learning being applied, to identify instances of tangible learning, to find a reusable method for analysing networked approaches to study and practice, and to begin a consideration of questions on what an educational institution's role might be, in a relationship with a networked learner like me.


No comments: