So in my own suggestions for recommendations, I've included things that ask the executive to look for and acknowledge work that is already taking place, and to resource pilot studies out in the Faculties so we may benefit from each other's more informed positions over time - say 12 - 24 months.
While others are working in a Google Doc, I'm sticking with the wiki, for my part.
- 1.1 Support copyrights that are inter-operable with open educational resources
- 1.2 Align to the Wikimedia Foundation projects
- 1.3 Become an institution of open academic practice
- 1.4 Engage the Learner's Bill of Rights
- 1.5 Update the Intellectual Property Policy and Procedures
- 1.6 LMS turn on the Wikimedia Commons repository
- 1.7 Marketing messages are always educational
- 1.8 Library support of open education and research content
- 1.9 Recognise and celebrate what is already happening
- 1.10 Give the Faculties time to pilot and position