19 March 2013

Recommendations to La Trobe Uni in its considerations of open education practices

We held a public and open conference on open education last week. One of the sessions at the end of the day was to begin formulating recommendations to La Trobe University. This is a much more complicated task then I first considered. I realise now, my preference to work with the individual staff member up to the executive manager - rather than from the executive down, via policy change and directives.

So in my own suggestions for recommendations, I've included things that ask the executive to look for and acknowledge work that is already taking place, and to resource pilot studies out in the Faculties so we may benefit from each other's more informed positions over time - say 12 - 24 months.

While others are working in a Google Doc, I'm sticking with the wiki, for my part.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stick with Wikiversity!!